- Personal information including your name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, child’s name, child’s date of birth, child’s sibling name may be collected with your consent.
- We may also collect your opinions about Scouting matters such as upcoming events.
- Your IP address and which browser you are using.
- Updating our membership records on our Online Scout Manager system (see below).
- Communicating with you about Scouting matters.
- Allowing us to offer a better user experience on this website.
We also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information is kept secure, up to date and only kept for as long as needed to fulfil the above. Access to the information is restricted to authorised members of our Leader Team and Executive Committee.
Information entered into our Online Scout Manager system is held securely and personal information is accessible by authorised leaders at the 124th. As referenced above, the information is used for administration purposes including membership records, planning, attendance records and the awarding of badges and awards to our members.
Generic information (i.e. de-personalised information) held on Online Scout Manager is shared with the Scout Association to assist in it’s planning and funding decisions at a regional and national level.
- Any personal information you share with us will be treated as confidential and not shared with other bodies without your prior agreement.
- The only exception to the above is in the case of safeguarding related issues where information may shared by the Scout Assocation Safeguarding team with the relevant statutory bodies to comply with legal obligations or for law enforcement purposes.
- You may request a copy of your personal data in electronic form and details of how it is processed.
- You may request that we correct your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- You may request that we delete your personal data.
Updates to this Policy